Central Park: Water Fight, Flight, and Tears June 1 2001, N.Y. C., U.S.A.
(1) From the five boroughs of N.Y.C., sixty soulless monsters came, not knowing each other, they all found each other in agreement: water all the women with ICE and bring them to tears.
(2) Disarmed, each woman, -fifty and counting, and countless others - is disrobed, robbed, sexually pawed, and clawed. Concentric circles form around a sole woman; a first circle of raging participants; a second circle of cheering and jeering spectators; and a third circle of indifferent police; 4500 police on duty; 900 in the park; eight calls to 911.
(3) Videotapes abound: Sexual Abuse and Violence Against Women. Madams, did it or did it not happen in our park; in the heart of the BIg Apple? Men are everywhere but no real men are anywhere to be found: Too afraid: IMPOTENT are our men of the possible knife wielding soulless monsters attacking.There are no HEROES marching in this Puerto Rican Day Parade on WOMEN: NADA
(4) In childhood my father gave me an emergency whistle. Senselessly murdered, crossing Central Park, with the sun at her side, the tragedy of Joan, the beloved daughter of our distinguished Cantor, Jacob Singer, of my synagogue, sent chills down the spines and tears down the cheeks of the choking congregants, whose heart-felt ears heard the horrific news that severed their throats. On that Sabbath prayers went unheard and unanswered. An ICEBERG: compassion, mercy, and justice did not exist in that space in that place in the park. A sign must be posted. Where does the EVIL come from? Why does cold-blooded, soulless Cain have the wrong right of way to destroy the body and soul of Abel? And why is Abel unable to protect himself from his own demise?
(5) As a young adult, a canister of mace hung from the belt loop of a pant pocket or from my keychain; who knows who lurks behind unopened doors, and the upper east side rapist is still at large and nightly, he is on the prowl. Flyers of his mug hang in every doorway. At 6 a.m., I jog around the placid Central Park Reservoir, not knowing whether I am getting more fit and healthy - or am I going to have myself killed.
(6) As an adult, in full bloom, it is time, says this breast bearing woman, to bear arms. Nothing less than a gun will protect my sacred soul from the soulless monsters who have no fear of daylight or police and no shame of ganging up on women, children, or the elderly. This remedy places the victimhood on the victimizers, as they are now the victims of their victimization. JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED COLD.
(7) Provoked, even a dog would bite off the hand or chew up the leg of one of these soulless monsters and remain on the right side of the law. Quick on a trigger, a cat would extend its sharpened claws, engraving blood lit scars into each and every face. Defenseless, women do not strike back, unable to poke out the eyes or kick in the groins of any of these soulless monsters.
(8) And another concentric circle of soulless politicians say that there are not enough laws on the books to protect women from domestic violence, stalkers, rapists, and hate crimes, at home, or on the street, or in the dark, back alley of a court room: When all women file police reports, to stand up to stand tall, the history books will show that violence against women was a national and international pastime.
(9 ) All Women, Please Hear My Cry! Fight back, learn to pull the happy trigger in front of the monster cocks that by force, dare to squirt their poisonous venom inside the wombs that gave them life. And then justice will be served cold, and the tears we weep will taste bittersweet. We will visit their graves, and weep again, ICE cold tears.
Sharon Esther Lampert Sexiest Creative Genius in Human History 8th Prophetess of Israel: 22 Commandments http://www.poetryjewels.com