N.KARTHIKEYAN OSHO an Engineer by profession who has a
thirst in poetry. He has written more than 2000 poems in English language, which showers the intutive, foison’s of divine powers, emanating from him through the grace of the almighty. His poems enjoy the glory of the nature and creations. His poems stress on the sympathy, peace and love of the mankind.
He is the Past Master in the rare creations among the verse-smith by creating the Sprung Rhythm, which is spontaneous and evolving to him, through the eternal synchronisation.
Which is ever sacred, and endows endless, abyss
love and copious of him, from the source of Almighty.
For spreading of eternal carnival of the Global Peace
his Poems throngs and throbs.
The International Library of Poetry, Maryland, USA,
had endowed the Award for the Poem “My Mother” which was published in the Hard Board, Anthology of poems titled “Visions of Tomorrow”. The Award was presented during the Poetry Symposium
conducted at World Disney Resort in March 2002 at Orlando, Florida and about 2000 Poets from 48 countries had represented. The Award includes a memento and a one year membership for the Poetry Society, Mary Land, USA.
“World Poetry” by World Poetry Society, during the
year 2005, had Published his Poem “Brace the Peace”, About 132 World Poets from 50 countries were included in the Anthology of Poems.
“POET” an International Monthly by the
World Poetry Society, Intercontinental, had published some of his poems such as “My Mother”, “Beauty Cascade”, Antique Burlesque”, “Prayer”, “Realm of Divine”.
“METVERSE MUSE” had published the poem “Agile Angel”
during the (July- December 2004).
“Association of Buddhism of South India” during the
year 2004, had celebrated the 104 Buddha purnima;
had endowed and blessed him, by publishing his poem “Bliss Buddha”.
“Circle for Poets”, CANADA, had selected the Poem
“Glory Earth”, for the 2005 Edition of Poetry Vibes. Out of 7,245 entries, his poem “Glory Earth” was selected.
Forward Press, U.K had selected his poem “Forgiveness”
to be published by Anchor Books - 2006 in the Anthology of poems titled “A Time To Rhyme”.
His poems have also been published in other journals and
He holds great passion for penning in English verses,
a freelance writer, Editor of Worldpoetrypress.com sharing the shimmering source of solace along with Editor-in-Chief : Mr. Mano Ranjan.
Also working in the Project for the Welfare of
the Humankind, to promote peace and eradication of ignorance, which wipes the weal of the Society. For the fragrance of deliverance and brotherhood
on Mother Earth, his notion nurtures pious path.
Some of His works were featured on these following sites:
He holds the membership of the following institution.
- Honorary Member of the Research Board of Advisors of
the American Biographical Institute, Raleigh, NC. (USA) Listed in Biographies of the American Biographical Institute, USA.
- Member of the Reiki (Norway)
- Member of the World Poetry Society (Greece)
Awards & Accolades
- “THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH’S AWARD”- SILVER.
- “THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH’S AWARD – BRONZE.
- “ADVANCED POETIC ACCOMPLISHMENT DIPLOMA” BY USA.
- “The Reiki 1 & 11 Degree”
Initiation & Instruction in Divine healing by Divine Healing Institute, Tamil Nadu, India.
- “KAYAKALPA COURSE CERTIFICATE” by THE WORLD COMMUNITY SERVICE CENTRE, CHENNAI, INDIA.
- “THE INTERNATIONAL POET OF MERIT AWARD –2002” by the Poetry Society, Mary Land, USA.
- “THE INTERNATIONAL POET OF MERIT AWARD –2003” by the Poetry Society, Mary Land, USA.
- “THE EDITOR’S CHOICE AWARD-2002” by the Poetry Society & International Library of Poetry, Mary Land, USA.
- “EMPEROR OF POET-2001”, by Reiki Society affiliated to Norway.
- “THE BEST POEMS AND POETS OF 2002” by the Poetry Society & International Library of Poetry, Mary Land, USA.
- “THE BEST POEMS AND POETS OF 2005” by the Poetry Society & International Library of Poetry, Mary Land, USA.
- “2005 Editor’s Choice Published Poet Ribbon Pin Award”.
- “Poet of the Week”, Selected by Boloji.com
on June 4, 2006
His First Poetry Book “Mystic Melody” had been
Published by (Home Of Letters) ‘HOLI’, India.
His second Anthology of Poems, “Showers To The Bowers”
had been endowed, dedicated for him, as his golden, decked boon, and was Published under the Publication wrought by Amrit Prakasan (Gwalior), India.
District - CHIDAMBARAM
State - Tamil Nadu
Country - INDIA
Contact him through
His Pen name : Nagamuthu Osho.
Please do have a vivid visit to his eternal verses of Poems, which has those divine chimes and rhymes.
May God Bless the Readers :